Holiday shipping deadlines for 2020
Nov 25, 2020
Thank you so much for your support of our Hiveworks artists at Hivemill! We wanted to make you aware of the following shipping cutoffs to ensure that your gifts arrive in time for the holiday that you are celebrating in December.
Orders that ship from our Texas warehouse must be placed by the following dates. You have until 11:59 p.m. CT on these dates to place your orders unless noted below.
- All International Orders: Dec. 1. Please note that due to customs delays because of COVID-19 that these orders are not guaranteed to reach you by Christmas.
- Domestic Standard: December 10
- UPS Ground: December 14
- UPS 3-Day: December 21 at 2 p.m. CT
- UPS 2-Day: December 22 at 2 p.m. CT
- UPS Next Day: December 23 at 2 p.m. CT
Orders that ship from our Pennsylvania location must be placed by December 18. This is because our small-print office is relocating the following week and will be completely offline between December 19 and 26. Items that are shipped from our Pennsylvania location include:
- All prints 11x17 and smaller
- Copies of Namesake and Valor
- Mothball and Mothman plushes
Shipping will resume from this location on December 28.
Thank you so much for your support and have a safe holiday season with the people you love!